Monday, October 8, 2012

Lesbian and Prostitute

On being a Lesbian and a Prostitute





Many people have asked me and I have often asked myself "how is it I can be a Lesbian and a Prostitute together ? "

Well obviously I can only really 100% talk about me, but from my conversations with other Lesbians that engage in prostitution it would seem similar.

We have in a previous blog attempted to define what it is to be Lesbian, but it is worth revisiting.

Also we should probably discuss what is prostitution, the act and the lifestyle(s).

Being a Lesbian:


To me being a Lesbian is defined as only wanting, desiring, needing and being able to form loving relationships (including loving sexual relationships) with other women.
This is what distinguishes us from bisexual women as they can form loving relationships with either gender.
Bi- friendly women is another thing which commonly refers to women who have sex or perform sexual acts with other woman under certain circumstances, ie swinging.

I however want to add to that lesbian women who have sex with men under certain circumstances. In other words their bi- friendly towards men (on occasion).

So this is me, I consider myself Lesbian as I'm only emotionally and lovingly attracted to other women. Sexually I'm way more attracted to women, although on occasion I can enjoy sex with a Penis ( or living dildo, as a friend of mine termed them).
However unlike a bisexual woman I could never date one, live with one or marry one.

Therefore I'm Lesbian








Being a Prostitute :

Prostitution is the act of performing sexual services in exchange for reward, this reward can come in many forms from simple cash, to houses, stocks, bonds etc....etc
Prostitution comes in many forms ranging from being the concubine  "second wife" in China, the Geisha in Japan, the mistress in the UK to the street prostitutes worldwide.

But basically no matter which category, the motivation is the same- financial.

Many people have asked me " can a prostitute enjoy her/ his work ? and the the answer is yes and no.

Under the right circumstances with the right customers of course it can be fun, however what constitutes the "right circumstances" is going to vary from prostitute to prostitute. Yes prostitutes are individuals too, so to generalise would be just that, generalization.

But be clear on something, when engaging in acts of prostitution the act is divorced of any real good emotion and in most cases feelings of pleasure, excitement and passion.
We may act some way but feel another, if you like. 

Remember you are not, cannot buy love, you can only buy the illusion of love.











On being a Lesbian Prostitute :


So if you've been following this you will understand that being a Lesbian has no real influence on being a prostitute anymore than being Straight would.

It doesn't matter if its a "Jane's" fingers or a "Johns" penis anymore than what colour car they drive. They are paying for a service, an act, a show and I'm an equal opportunities prostitute.











I hope this explains or at least goes someway to answering some of your questions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

But remember I can't answer hypothetical questions regarding people I don't know.


Nymphette

No comments:

Post a Comment